These are my top 10 books that I’ve read this year that were published in 2016. I’m going to make some of my other favorite books this year that were not published in 2016 but that I discovered the amazingness (I know this is not a word but I’m making it a word) of this year!
These are my personal top 10 and is sort of limited to mostly romance fictions. I am just posting links to purchase these incredible books and hopefully will have time to publish a page for each book.
10. Swear on this Life by Renee Carlino
9. A Place in the Sun by R.S. Grey
8. Ramsay by Mia Sheridan –>This is an author I just discovered this year and WOW! I just love her books!
7. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, and Brodi Ashton
6. Playboy Pilot by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland
5. Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas
4. The Silent Waters by Brittainy C. Cherry –> I seriously LOVE her books!!!
3. One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
2. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne –> This ALMOST made #1 spot. That’s how good this was. A very great amazing debut book! I have it in Kindle eBook format and in paperback. That’s how much I love it.
And #1 is………….
It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover —> Kind of expected because I’m like IN LOVE with all books she writes! And this book was AMAZING!!!! I bought like 5 copies of it to give away to my friends because I wanted them to read this book!